Patagonia Argentina 2017
Fly Fishing Winter Get Away
Does the night mare of a long cold winter ever haunt your fly fishing dreams? If so, I have the cure!
Think of long floats, the sun shining with Big Rainbows and even bigger Browns all eating big dry flies at 80 degress during January and February. Then followed by some Malbec wine in the shade, great shore lunch along the river bank and a relaxing siesta.
When you wake up you are in the beautiful Patagonia Region of Argentina.
The Bozeman Angler has been showing anglers the sites, sounds and trout fishing in this beautiful spot for many years. I hope you decide to join us for a winter get away adventure of a lifetime. Rod and Pam King of The Bozeman Angler will be your hosts for seven nights and six days of fly-fishing, food, wine and great fun. We will make sure that every detail is taken care off to make your trip stress free and enjoyable.
"Patagonia, more than just a great fishing vacation, more than a home away from home.... Patagonia has become my church. I find inspiration, solice, adventure, companionship, solitude and all of my other needs in this wonderous corner of our planet. I will continue to return to Patagonia until I no longer have breath." words from my friend Mel Krieger, and so true.
Hope you can join us in 2017,
The Trip Details
$3495.00 per person
(Based on double occupancy)
• Six days fishing with the area’s best bilingual guides, fishing licenses and transportation to and from the river
• Seven nights lodging at the beautiful Rio Dorado Lodge
• Argentine meals at both the lodge and local restaurants. Wine, Beer or non-alcoholic beverage of choice
• Cocktail hours with appetizers, beer, wine and fish stories
• True Argentine ASADO (BBQ) party
• Ground Transportation from San Martin de los Andes (Chapelco)
• Breakfast and amazing Shore Lunches each day
Not included in the trip price:
• Airfare from USA to Buenos Aires and return
• Airfare from Buenos Aires to San Martin de Los Andes
• Hotels, dinners and transportation in Buenos Aires. We do have an agent there who will greet you at the airport in BA and transport
you to the hotel, and back to the domestic airport on Saturday.
• Tips and gratuities for staff and guides
• Argentina reciprocity fee
Dates for the 2016 will be posted soon. The season runs from December thru April. If you have a group of six or more anglers other dates may be available. Please call Rod or Pam 800-886-9111
Extra days and camping over nights also arranged, ask for quote.
Rates for single fishermen fishing alone or non fishing partners available please call for quotes at 800-886-9111.
We can arrange tours and activities for non fishing partners, like golf, bird watching, horse back riding, hiking and shopping.
This trip is priced thousands $$$ less than most trips to this region but you will never feel like you are getting less, you will get more!
For full details or information on this trip please call 1-800-886-9111 and talk with Rod or Pam. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org group limit is 8 clients.